Oct 30, 2013

Another Autumn Card

Hi! :D Good day everybody! :D

I have a card to share with you all today :D
While autumn is still in the air, I made another orange card, colour that represent autumn best! :D
Today's post is gonna be short, promise. LOL.

At this time, I use Magnolia stamp, this cute Tilda with Corn.
Here's my card :)


Here's the colouring detail. I coloured her as usual, with Copics! :D
Added some liquid pearl and distress stickles around her, and also stamp some background stamp randomly :)

I put some flowers there.
See that asters with yellow, orange and white colours? I made that :) :)
Psst, I made it at working hours, while my boss was out of the room. LOL :D

I made an orange banner, created word autumn from Prima Marketing sticker.
Also added some part of Magnolia Doohickey, lovely fence there.
My favourite one, doily is never absent when it comes to my creations :) :)
I also added white lace below that orange banner. Maybe you would see it clearly on the full view. 

On the left bottom side, I glued a vintage pin I found in my local store. When the first I saw it, I just thought that it would perfectly fit autumn :) :) 

Above Tilda, I use Corrugated paper, and also put brown ribbon plus yellow flower there.
Isn't it cute? LOL. 

And, yes, it's finished already.
As my promise, this one gonna be short :)
I have much race with time lately. I have to decide wisely which one should I do; working life, hobby, and social life.
Yes, we have to grow up :D

Would love to enter this card for:

Thank you for stopping by :D
Hope you have a fabulous day!

xoxo,

Mikha Adriani


9 comments:

  1. Mikha I never get tired of looking at your work, always stunning with so much detail. Your flower you made is gorgeous and even better now I know you made it at work! Hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mikha!! Your card is absolutely gorgeous!! Love details and stunning coloured image!
    Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia Challenge!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mikha, Your card is really stunning ! I love it very much ! Thank you very much for joining us at MDUC. Hope to see you next challenge.
    Hugs,
    Ying

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card, love it all. Thanks for playing with us at S&C with Magnolia this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card! thanks for playing with us at DML!
    hugs
    cordine

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGoodness Mikha you have done it again. Love your touch of Autumn. Tilda looks lovely too. I love your long posts so don't be bashful lol. Hugs, Lisa.

    Dreamtime Designs Blog
    NEW Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge
    My designs @ Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love all of the details and wonderful take on the Halloween/Fall Color challenge. Thank you for playing along with the Stamp and Create with Magnolia challenge! We will have another fun challenge tomorrow and hope you can play along again soon.
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! This is gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing along with our previous challenge at Stamp and Create with Magnolia. I hope you will play along in our new one too.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow....beautiful!!!!
    Thanks for entering our DML Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete