Oct 30, 2014

Whimsy Stamps DT Call!

Hi everybody!
I wish you a lovely day :)

Today I'm gonna share a card I made for entering Whimsy DT Call.
Whoa!! :D

And why I would love to be part of Whimsy DT?

I started card making 2 years ago. There weren't various brands that time as this things is quite new to us, card makers :) And guess what? Whimsy is on the limited brand that our stores have.

Whimsy stamps price is quite cheap compared the others. And I really love how creative the sentiments are beside those gorgeous images Whimsy has. And what I adore Whimsy Stamps most is the various artists you got. To tell you the truth, I'm an easy bored person. And with sooo many talented artist you have, how can I get bored?! :) :) :)


Anyway, here's my card:
I'm using this stamp called Rosetta Wee Stamp and Everyday Mini Postage Stamp by Raindrop Echo Designs.

I coloured this sweet Rosetta using Copics, with spotlight technique :)
It's been a while, maybe 10 months since my last time doing this technique, lol. 

I love lace, pearls, and doily. Most of the time, they are on my cards :) 


This is what I made some times ago with Sweet Sparkle . This is my very first Whimsy stamp :)
You could visit the post HERE.

And this  is what I made with Shelley. I've been in love with this stamp from the very first time I saw it. It's quickly out of stock in my local store here, and yes, finally I got her ;)
I really love this card, and the colors combo, idk why, hehehe...
To see the full blog post, please click HERE.

I guess that's it.
And I'm crossing my fingers ;)

Hehe...

Thanks for visiting me today.
Wishing you have a great day!


xoxo,

Mikha Adriani

3 comments:

  1. All three cards are fabulous! I especially love the first one. I love how all the embellishments make the cards sing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards Mikha! Good luck with your Design Team call :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful cards Mikha. Thanks so much for entering our DT Call.

    ReplyDelete